Nelson Electrical Contracting, LLC (or NEC) is a Phoenix-based residential and commercial electrical contracting company that serves the entire Valley of the Sun with dependable and quality electrical services at competitive prices.
NEC was founded in 2012 but has covered a lot of ground in just three short years.
NEC specializes in commercial ground-up and built-in restaurant remodels, and has managed installations for a variety of high end Scottsdale restaurant projects including The Maya, The Chop Shop, Vice Virtue and Zinburger just to name just a few.
In addition to commercial restaurant remodels, NEC is proud to be a Basha’s Grocery Stores accepted service provider.
With several new projects on the horizon, NEC is growing at an exponential rate.
NEC is currently seeking a *journeyman electrician foreman* to join our expanding team of electrical technicians.
Job Requirements and Experience
- Journeyman electrician (4 years min)
- Foreman/people management experience required
- Previous restaurant & commercial construction experience required
- Experience with captive air (ANSUL) systems required
- Must be able to interpret electrical blueprints, plans and schematics for repair, installation and maintenance
- Electrical troubleshooting and repair experience required
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated must be able to work unsupervised in a fast-paced environment
- A strong emphasis on safety in the workplace will also be required
- Good verbal and written communication skills will be necessary
- This is a full-time position
- Monday – Friday
- Compensation depends on experience
What Would Impress Us Further:
- A good attitude
- Your own toolsExcellent time management skills
- Highly dependable, information and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport with internal co-workers and departments
If this job outline describes your skillset and you feel you would be a good fit for this position, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM AND UPLOAD YOUR RESUME